At Butler, we are always looking for talent.
Send us your resume to HR@butlerautomatic.com
Positions Available Immediately:
Butler Automatic has an immediate opening for an Accountant.
This person will be responsible for completing financial transactions for US and Europe operations to produce monthly financial statements by the 1st business day of the month. The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Appropriately action all financial activity from our European office
· Prepare and enter all journal entries
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts
· Prepare monthly Borrowing Base Certificate
· Prepare invoices
· Cash Receipts
· Manage and develop relationships with customers, making collection calls as needed.
· Various other duties and special projects as needed
Skills/Qualifications necessary to succeed in this position are:
· Accounting degree plus 1-2 years of experience
· Organized, self-starter who needs minimal supervision
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please submit resume and cover letter to HR@ButlerAutomatic.com.
Butler Automatic has an immediate opening for a Mechanical Assembler.
You need to have previous mechanical experience in the assembly of capital equipment or show mechanical aptitude from previous education/experience to learn. We will train you to build our product from initial assembly through completion including packing and crating.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to follow methods and procedures established for the assembly of Butler products.
- Must be capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read and work from drawings, schematics and verbal instructions.
- Must be proficient at conversion of decimals to inches.
- Must know how to properly use crimpers, strippers, heat shrink guns, drills, taps, dial calipers and other misc. hand tools.
- Must have safety shoes and basic hand tools (screwdrivers, wrenches, hammer, tape measure etc.)
- Must be capable of lifting 35 lbs.
- Must be capable of standing on feet for workday.
- Must be able to climb and work from ladders.
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety habits.
Any previous Electrical, Welding or Paint experience while not required is a plus.